lørdag 21. april 2012

☆Adventures in Paris : part 1☆

Hello everyone !  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Ok, so, today I thought I´d write the entry I am sure many of you were waiting for! ^^ Maybe the most exciting entry of all the three entries I have planned on writing about my trip to Paris this April ☆
And that is... offcourse *drums*

MY PURCHASES!  O(≧∇≦)O

I can start off by saying that most of my money were spendt on lolita things, obviously ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ
But I acctually bought other stuff also! ^^
 So here is all the accesories, and smaller things that I got:


There is a really cool postcard, that I just loved the artwork on! (☆^O^☆)
A red, half eaten apple necklace that looked to awsome to not buy, a bracelet with the union jack printed on hearts ( I had to buy it just for the irony of having bought it in France  (´∇ノ`*)ノ)
Then there is a really lovely scrunchie I got from BTSSB, a rather pshyco looking bear pin, that I fell in love with, a necklace that has a diamond on it that changes colour depending on the light or colour of the fabric you are wearing, and.... TADAAA \T∇T/ my first pair of wrist cuffs from AP! I wanted to buy a pair that was rather neutral, so that they could work with most things! ♡


 ...Moving on...  

The next things is the big things that I got  (●♡∀♡)
I don´t know if anyone remebers, but I said that I would try to buy some basics, for my lolita wardrobe when I went to Paris.... 
Well...


IIIIIIH ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ♡♡♡♡!!! 
This was my two biggest purchases down there!  (。’▽’。)♡ 
As you can see, I got the "Fancy Box" skirt in blue with a matching head bow , and the "Decoration Dream" salopette/apron skirt in yellow, with a matching headbow from "Angelic Pretty"(*°∀°)=3
You guys have NO IDEA how hard it was to not post pictures of them right away >w<
I love them sooooo much ☆ And I am so happy I got both of them in the colours that I wanted the most!

*fangirling mode*







 and also.... aassdfgdgsg!!!! They had the super cute bunny apron at the "Baby, the stars shine bright" boutique! ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ))) I just had to get it, because I have been dreaming about it for such a long time.
It also kinda reminds of my cute friend and inspiration Peachie, because I could imagine her looking so adorable in it > W<
 ♡♡♡
The shoes was just a pair that I completly fell for when I came in >w< They fit like a glove, and they look suuuuper cute (≧◇≦)/, so I just had to get them also ♡
I can´t wait to find outfits to wear them with!  Also, they can be thought of as basic, because they go with pretty much everything! <3




I also got MORE from "Baby, the star shines bright"! \( `.∀´)/

 YAAAY! ^^ My first pink blouse! And it is a two way! :) You can just take of the long arms if you want, and I love that  d=(´▽`)=b
The blouse is from "Baby the star shines bright", while the cardigan is from "Alice and the Pirates", and I just completly fell in love with it because of the Alice in Wonderland refference :3 It looks totally adorable, and I love the design 。◕‿◕。
The schedule book in the middle, I got for free because I purchased so much >w< hihi



And now.... in the end...
a suprise!




The last thing I got was :

  A FIGURINE OF TSUMUGI KOTOBUKI FROM K-ON!!! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
Yaaay  ☆ ^^
This is my first figurine ever from the company Max Factory, and I must say that I really like it!☆
She looks totally adorable, and I love her face and dress so much! ^^  The details is amazing! They made ears, even though you can bearly see them, and they even made pink panties (#/。\#)
You can´t tell from the picture,  but her socks are acctually pearly pink shimmery (ノ>ω<。)ノ♡
She just looks like the perfect little maid :3 

 
 I have been thinking about collecting cutsey figurines, but I am not sure > A< What do you think?



So, that was that! ^-^ I hope you sweeties liked taking a look at what I got, and stuff >w<
I will post about how I got all the different things, my adventures and all the fun and exciting things I did in Paris later on (>y<)

Please take care everyone, and stay GENKI

 
♡Hugs♡

Josephine

 

6 kommentarer:

  1. The skirt that you bought is just the cutest!!! :)
    x<3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you! ^-^ I love them both very much! <3

      Slett
  2. Everything is so adorable!!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you! ^_^ I am so very pleased with my purchases :D

      Slett
  3. God I'm so jealous!! the skirt and the salopette/apron is two of my favorites lately too, and you are so lucky you had the chance to buy it with your own appearance! :P ha ha I'm so happy for you right now :P

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank yooooou >w< Thank you for following also! ^_^ I am so happy with them both, I just love the prints <333

      Slett