onsdag 18. april 2012

♡ - + Introduction + - ♡

Hello!  ♡
           My name is Josephine! (。’▽’。)♡ I am an 18 years old girl that comes from Norway!  
I decided to start writing a blog, because I want to spread love and inspiration,
share my joy and interests with you all! My adventures, whimsical ideas and just random stuff really!ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
 
I love vintage, little quirky shops, old books and tea. Lace and delicate embroidery, accompanied by Tchaikovsky, Porokiev, Chopin or Vivaldi. 
Peter Rabbit, Brambley Hedge, The Wind in the Willows, and tea on my bottle, was what I grew up with. I constantly made my mom read our one and only Alice in Wonderland book for me, but as it 
was in english, she had to translate as she read, so we most often ended up reading Dahl instead. 
Enchanted with the secret garden, which I spent hours watching over and over again made me draw my childhood away.
I moved to my little castle about 7 years ago, and I am now happily living in the country side, by the sea
with my big garden full of rose bushes. An old, quirky house full of antique furniture and mystical keys that no one knows what goes to. Tiny attics with mysteries, and bookshelf upon bookshelf (in every room), enough to fill a library!
  
And yet, my everyday life is filled with Japanese things. I have been interested in drawing my whole life, and when manga and anime stepped into my life, I fell instantly in love (´∇ノ`*)ノ♡  
After a while, I also grew very fond of the different fashions within Harajuku, and especially Sweet Lolita♡(´∀`)♡
Since that, I have been building my wardrobe, to be able to live my life as a sweet lolita, but maybe most of all, as a kawaii enthusiast, filling my life with everything cute, frilly and pretty.
The styles I like, vary from Hime Gyaru to fairy kei, creepy cute fashions, hipster-ish, lolita, mori, cult party kei, korean street styles,  "Kyary- Harajuku" street style and many many more!☆

 Science fiction, gaming, reading books, watching anime, reading manga, drawing, taking walks, collecting mangas and figurines, collecting cute stationary, filling my wardrobe with lolita, my little ponies, care bears, Jem and the holograms, working at a flower shop, listening to Jpop, kpop, classical and electronica music, being afraid of the dark, Disney, Jane Austen, Jude Law, Sherlock, Sherlock Holmes, crafting, sewing, embroidery, musicals, a BIG FAN of many japanese idols and idol groups, and being a SUPER BIG fan of the Canada based Jpop group Pinku! Project, picking flowers, having penpals, homework, being a magical girl, tumblr, 80´s toys, taking pictures, traveling, making others happy, enjoying the little things in life, packages in the mail, outfits planning, conventions, student life, collecting china, online friends, hologram glasses, piano, cheesecake, beliving in fairies, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of Oz, Hello Kitty, Sanrio, Little twin stars, Pastel colours, Harry Potter, polaroid, roses, glitter, milk and white chocolate, spring, peanut cookies, Arina Tanemura, forget-me-nots, pearls, otome games, rococco, Star trek, Marie Antoinette, Kamikaze Girl, Hayao Miyazaki, baking, Japan, frills, pressing flowers
and the word whimsical fits me \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/


I hope you will tag along on my adventures :3 





♡Josephine♡





 

5 kommentarer:

  1. Nice to meet you Josephine! Looking forward to reading more about you :3

    - Risa

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi! ^^ Nice to meet you to! :D I am looking forward to writing more aswell :)

      Slett
  2. I'm so happy you're finally at blogspot! there is so few norwegian lolitas, and most of the Norwegian j-fashion people I know a little is so different from me :P But I really hope I can get to know you :D

    WEEY!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I have been hasitating with making a blog for a looong time >w< I thought maybe no one would read it =////= I am glad you are interested X3

      Slett