fredag 18. januar 2013

An exciting spring ahead ~

I thought I´d write a little entry about entries
 that is coming soon! Loads of things are happening this spring! ^^
(They are not in any kind of order ;3 )




Entries to come:

- Pinku Project graduation: fan girling goods!

- Pastel unicorn or mermaid hair

-Art posts

-Trip to Scotland - visiting Princess Peachie!
( I am SOOOO excited about this! It will be a series! )

-"Kawaii" activities - to brighten up your day!




and offcourse

regular outfit updates! ^0^

Hopefully I will be better at updating :P hehe





Now, Pinku Project is graduating in two weeks time, so please make sure to
support them a lot up until then also! ^0^


Let´s watch some of their fantastic new dances!



 
Berry is amazing at dancing! @_@








Thanks for reading ^v^ Stay kawaii and GENKI!
Remember the Q/A post!


11 kommentarer:

  1. Looking forward to your upcming entries, especially the ones with princess peachie, your art posts and the 'kawaii' activities post ^^

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you! :D I wanna write a blog with fun and cute things for things to read *v* Because that is what I like to read myself, so I wanna share that with others >w<
      The best way to stay happy is to stay kawaii and genki ^0^

      Slett
  2. I can't wait for all these entries *o*

    SvarSlett
  3. Looking forward to your upcoming posts ^_^
    x<3

    SvarSlett
  4. ohhh i look forward to all of it! (●´∀`●)

    SvarSlett
  5. The 'kawaii activities' sounds really interesting! c:

    Sapphire
    http://littleowldiary.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    SvarSlett
  6. soo excited for your posts~ you get to meet peachie? so lucky (but she is also lucky that she gets to meet you!!) does 'pastel unicorn or mermaid hair' mean you're dying it? soo cool <3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yeah! More about the Peachie stuff later ;)
      And yes! I am finally dying my hair in pastel colours :D

      Slett