lørdag 16. juni 2012

W. d/p: part 3


Back, for more art updates! ^-^ 
Today I will update you about another one of my favourite deviants! :)

Not only is she an amazing artist, she is also my very best friend! ^^





todays deviant is:


INFO:
Real name: Silja 
Country: Faröe Island 
Tools: watercolour, copic markers, pencils
Programs: Paint Tool SAI (sometimes does digital)

She is an artist that works mostly traditionally. Her style is defined by realism, but with cartoon-ish details :) Amazing with colouring, and incredibly inspirational. Her art is full of fantasy and she has the most fantastic details you could imagine! 
I feel so proud knowing her (I have since I was 10 years old! ^-^) and I always feel so happy looking at her art :) 

I will always root her on, because I love her a lot >w< ♡♡♡ She has always been there for me and is the kindest person you could ever imagine

 

Here is some of my favourite pieces that she has made! :D
 !DON´T STEAL HER PICTURES!






I love the moomintrolls, and she potrayed their characters so lovely >w< 







Can you believe that this is hand painted? oAo







!DON´T STEAL HER PICTURES!

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NONE OF THESE PICTURES ARE MINE AND I DON´T TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR ANYTHING OF THIS BEAUTIFUL ART!

I SIMPLY WISH TO PROMOTE A WONDERFUL ARTIST, AND I WANT TO SPREAD HER BEAUTIFUL ART AROUND FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, AND BE INSPIRED! 

Isn´t her art just AMAZING *A* I love it so much ... she is simply awsome :3 I get super inspired by her use of colours, the details are amazing, and I just love the gradient colours! 

I added all of the links to the original post pages on deviantART, so please go there and give her a comment or favorize her artwork if you have a profile :3

Or just go directly to her profile!




I hope you guys found this amazing art just as inspirational as I do ^^ It makes me want to  draw beautiful people with long lashes :3 It also makes me want to learn realism more! :D


Please let me know what you think! ^0^

See yah later, aligator :3

Josephine

2 kommentarer: