torsdag 26. juli 2012

~blonde blonde bloooondie ^0^~

Hiiiiii!

Yesterday, I had a day off from work, and spendt 8 hours at the hairdressers, to become a blonde! I swear, I don´t think my scalp has ever had to endure that much pain,
 but I am very satisfied with the job they did, so I feel really happy now ^0^

Last morning, my hair looked like this:


I must admit that I had my doubts when the first round of bleach turned out like this: 
 yelloooowww xD 



But the result!
... is super blond oAo! You can for sure say that I am a platinum blonde now xD



it looks a bit dark on top, because my scalp is really dry, I couldn´t colour the hair 1 cm off the scalp more than once, because it was really painfull, but really it is blonde! x3 just a darker shade ^^"


Having this blonde hair, makes me want to wear a lot more white clothing! I feel like bleaching the hair totally white, and just become a total mori or something XD or maybe only wear cult party kei or white clothing, maybe just... shiro-kei? Is that a thing? :3 

Also, I wore a new pair of stockings to work today x3 They really fit with mori girl style, and they have a really rustique and "vintage"-y look with that beige lace on top!  I really love them, so I´ll post a picture :D

Such a dramatic change! I really feel brand new :D This was a really nice way to "become new" ^^ 


What do you think? 


I can´ wait to start looking up pastelly colours and decide what kind off shade I want for my hair.
For now though, I REALLY need to let my scalp rest for  a while :---P hehe,
 so I will stay a blonde for some time !^^ 

And hey, who knows, maybe blondes DOES have more fun? ;-)


- Josephine

14 kommentarer:

  1. Wow it looks really awesome on you *_*
    I'm pretty amazed by the Hairdresser you were, because they got it just after two bleaching so blonde :O
    Always thought thats impossible (Never worked for me Q_Q) :D
    Mori Kei would fit you perfect because you look like a doll now ♥

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you >0< I was really amazed also! Only two bleachings
      and it got THIS light OAO My hair is really dark brown really, so I was amazed XD

      Aww ^^ That is so nice of you to say! I think I fit a lot more to wear mori girl things now XD

      Slett
  2. You look SO cute with blonde hair! You have a skin tone that can pull off any hair colour~ And with the little bit of darkness on top, it looks very natural.

    Also, those socks are SO cute!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thanks! ^^ My mom does not think so, but like it xD I really like how it turned out with the dark part also x3

      Slett
  3. Så nydelig!!!! har fått blånt hår jeg og, men jeg liker å gjøre det selv, siden jeg hater frisøren :P litt gult, er det her og der men med litt sølv-shampoo går det fint :D

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. tusen takk ^^ Jeg har så veldig mørkt hår naturlig, at jeg aldri ville fått det fint hvis jeg ikke gjorde det hos frisøren >.< Hun sier jeg burde bruke lilla shampoo for å holde på den bleke fargen :P

      Slett
  4. wooow blond hair suits you so much better ! *__* beautiful !

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. wow, thank you! ^^ I think I look good with both colours though :P

      Slett
  5. I'm going to dye my hair this color too :3

    SvarSlett
  6. You did your hair the right way, when I got mine colored it was very yellow. So the pink didn't take very well. I love your hair, and wish you luck.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I am very happy I chose to go to a professional ^^ Thanks!

      Slett
  7. You look absolutely beautiful blonde! I miss having lighter hair, i wish my hair was stronger >.<
    Oooh also you won my Liebster award :3
    http://xowl.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Whaah ;A; thank you! I feel really honoured for getting that award! I will get to it as soon as I can ^^

      Slett