The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!
I am really honoured over winning a blog award THIS early in my blogging, well what to call it, career? xD
It was really unexpected and I were quite amazed really OAO"""
I feel happy that you guys wanna know more about me :) That means I must be doing something right x3
I was chosen by this lovely girl for this award ^^
Please pay her cute blog a little visit! :)
1. Who/what inspires you?
What inspires me really depends on what I need to be inspired to do, what kind of a mood I am in etc.
One of my biggest inspirations is Pinku Project ^^ They are a canada based j-pop idol group that I you might remeber me mentioning from earlier entries :) They stribe to inspire everyone with their kawaii outlook on life, and they want everyone to reach for their dreams. I feel like they have such a "happy-go-lucky" look on life that it really lifts my spirit, even in the darkest of times ^^ It kind of broke my heart when they announced that they are splitting up, at the end of this year... I am just happy they are still toghether that long... >.<
I get very inspired by a lot of different artist and lolitas also! ^^ Lately, a lot of japanese models has been my main source of inspiration. People like Kyary, Juria, Sayumi, Kuma Miki and Amo for instance :) I intend to start buying both KERA and ZIPPER magazines shortly, since these are full of the styles that currently tickles my fancy x3
Very often, in art especially, I get inspired by just listening to music that I like,
or weird dreams that I´ve had and other peoples art.
2. What's the best thing that's happened to you in the past year?
Since I am not sure if you mean this half year that we have had,
or really last year, like in 2011, so I choose to say this year ^^
I think that the best thing that has happend to me this year, was that I went to paris with my sister, saw Versailles and shopped at real lolita stores :D
Also that I finally managed to decide what I wanna do after high school :)
3. Do you have/want any tattoos?
Currently I don´t have any tattoos, but I have been thinking about getting the Angelic Pretty logo,
4. How would you describe your fashion style?
My fashion style is really weird I would say, I go from one thing to the other all the time, and I am never able to decide on just one style. I love more than 5 japanese street styles,
and intend to indulge in all of them over time, (or maybe just make a mashup? xD)
my favourite style, however, is lolita! Most kinds I would say really, I haven´t tried every substyle of it yet, but I really want to one day ^^
Right now, I have to say that I am not wearing all that I want to wear, since my closet in general is very small still, and I really need more moeny to get what I want out of it... luckily though, I´ve got a job, so I´ll soon get more funds! I have a lot of "almost" outfits, and I very often feel like I have tons of good ideas, but still need the clothes to get my ideas "out there"! Just look at my tumblr, really,
to see what kind of clothes I am into ^^
5. What food can't you live without?
litterary, I would say I need breakfast everyday, but my favourite food is really naan bread ^^
6. Tell me an unpopular opinion that you have
Watermelon is jucky >.<
7. Top 5 bands/artists?
I have to take 6 XD no particular order:
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
There is tons more also xD
8. Do you have any strange habits?
twisitng the back of my earrings when I think, speak with someone, or just watch something xD
9. What song never fails to make you happy?
Spell - LAMA
Haruka Kanata - Asian kungfu generation
Time machine ni onegai - Kamikaze girls OST
Tic Tac - Marino
I wanna know - Röyksopp
Night Flight - Perfume
Kids - MGMT
10. What is your dream job?
Something that has to do with art, I am thinking about mangaka, or maybe something with fashion? I really want to go to Japan, whatever I wind up doing x)
11. What's the most you've ever spend on something and what was it?I spendt over 100,000 yen on lolita clothing in one order once ... XD
I learned my lesson, end of topic....
Thank you all for reading this far! ^0^
Here are the people I think deserves this award!(please excuse the fact that some of these might have more than 200 followers, since it is not listed on their blog!)
And here is the 11 questions for you!
1. What book are you reading right now?
2. Do you believe in ghost? Are you supersticious?
3. If you had to get a totally different style than you have, what would you like to try out?
4. top 5 musicians/artists/bands?
5. What are your phobias and things you are afraid of?
6. What is your favourite cookie flavour?
7. What is your top 5 favourite clothing brands?
8. A weird habit?
9. Favourite anime or manga series?
10. Do you like vidoegames, if yes, what kind is your favourite?
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Thats it! ^^ I hope want to let you know that it is totally up to you wether you do this or not, but I just want you to know that I wish you good luck with all of your fab. blogs ! :-----D
I hope you got something out of the questions I answered, and please know that if you wonder about anything, feel free to leave a comment below, and I will answer it as soon as I can ^^